Title: LCSW/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker – House Calls (Ft Worth, Mid-Cities and Plano areas open at this time)
Summary: American Physician Housecalls is a clinically integrated community based healthcare provider. LCSW candidate will have primary responsibility for coordinating psychosocial services for patients of American Physician Housecalls (APH) under the general direction of Medical Director/Physician/Clinical Psychologist. Other responsibilities will include providing assessment and behavioral health services to patients, communicating as needed with other providers assigned to patients (POD), and assuring continuity and integration of care. Appropriate candidate will meet all the qualifications for credentialing for insurance provider panels deemed essential by APH.
(1) Assist in the assessment, planning, and implementing of Psychosocial programs
(2) Generate appropriate content to Educate and Counsel patients/families/caregivers to the benefit of the patient.
(3) Provide Psychotherapy services, including assessment and communicate to other professionals and lay persons the special psychosocial needs of the patient as appropriate.
(4) Perform short term/crisis stabilization interventions as necessary.
(5) Provide other services and responsibilities as directed in support of direct and indirect care for patients of APH
(1) License as Clinical Social Worker in the State of Texas
(2) Familiar with the psychosocial needs of the elderly population
(3) Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
(4) Self starter and able to design and implement behavioral health services for assigned populations
(5) Familiar with and able to demonstrate multicultural competency
(6) Familiar with the legal issue facing the population assigned
(7) Able and willing to provide services in the home.
Please submit resume to Eric Butler at email@example.com